NOT the Weekend

I have this wonderful yummy sexy stuff to talk about from my weekend, but no energy to do so.  I guess the “talk talk” has gone quiet, at least for the time being.  The flu will do that, though.  Instead I am going to post a couple of pics from the chain scene I had with W, and try to write something more substanstial soon.

I love the shadows and light in this one.

mjw05600e

He stopped in the middle of slashing me with the singletail to take this photo–the marks fade so quickly!  A couple of the slashes did stay though.  The cane marks (that I don’t have a picture of) stayed for several days as well, as did A’s marks from spanking me Saturday, which left lovely bruises.  :-)

slashed

7 Comments

1. Angel says:

Yes, lovely indeed!

2. Kami says:

You might love the shadow, I love the shape of your legs :)

And brave girl, I’m panically afraid (and paranoically as I have never felt it) of singletails!

By the way, does it hurts more when you got hit across your tatoo? My lizard is extremely vanilla and it hurts like hell…but I don’t know whether it’s just me or a normal thing…

1. piecesofjade says:

I haven’t found my tattoos to be any more sensitive, no…I will be around lots of kink ppl this weekend tho and see what they say. It might be ME that’s odd in that regard. lol

As for the singletail…in the hands of a master (and by that I mean someone competent, not the scene language “Master”), it is an amazing experience. I urge you to try it if you get a chance…just a few little flicks at first, maybe, to see how you do. Then go from there. :-)

Jade

3. Kami says:

And you know what?? That tiny square near my name in the comment above…why does it always have to be pink when I write? Why PINK? LOL

1. piecesofjade says:

LOL..I don’t know how to make the little square go away either. I think I am a purple square when I post comments. I wanna be ME, not a square!! hehe

4. Mmm, the chains, those cuffs, and those shoes. I love that picture!

5. Kami says:

No, thanks, I don’t feel up to try single tails ;) Not in the near future anyway ;)