Wanton Wednesday – Bathtime

I’d have to say that one of my favorite non-kinky sensual activities is to be given a bath. I love the purely physical sensations of being washed, the warm water and his wet hands, having my face and hair washed, the slide of his hands over my soapy skin.

I also love the non-physical sensations: the feeling of being taken care of, cared for, in the way that being bathed, washed and dried, makes me feel.

Of course, with a bit of rope, anything can be co-opted into a kinky activity, though. Click thru to find out how. ;-)

(This week’s post inspired by SlipperyWhnWhet‘s WW of last week!)

Do you feel like sometimes you want to be a little more than just half naked? A bit more than just slightly suggestive? For the weeks you want to play with the wicked & wanton crowd, feel free to join us on Wednesdays!

And if you haven’t already done so, check out last week’s players!

SlipperyWhnWhet
Diasia
VoyeurOnDisplay
Aurore
Coy Pink

15 Comments

1. Kara says:

I have to say I love the click through!! Something nice and kinky about getting bath with your hands tied behind you. After a nice wash you can get a little extra naughty ;)
    Like you I find it very sensual when Jess gives me a bath or even when I wash her. It’s so relaxing!! Kara XOXO

2. Hothardcock says:

That looks so sexy. I love having a bath with Kim or just washing her if she’s in on her own.

3. Lila says:

I’ve never been bathed before (especially when bound!) and that sounds and looks so hot! I’m jealous. :D

4. I am honored. *blushes*

I do like your version as well. I will send Sir the link to this page. Hmmm… imagine the possibilities a creative Sadist could come up with to torture a poor innocent girl in a tub…

(Please excuse me while I go play with myself…) ;)

5. diasia says:

Gotta love water bondage

6. Well now, that is certainly a different way to take a bath! I don’t think I’ve ever seen any bathtime bondage, actually. Very nice!

7. nitebyrd says:

That’s sensual and kinky all at once! Niiiiice!

8. voyeurondisplay says:

Water bondage!!!! holey moley.. i think i just added something to my to-do list :)

9. Emmy says:

I love bathing with someone and being washed by them….the feeling, as you describe, of being taken care of is wonderful. Such a sexy click through too. :)

10. Oh yummy. I want a bath now.

xoxo, Crystal

11. Mike says:

Always nice to get clean while being dirty :)