Wanton Wednesday – Pinned

~click thru to see the full view~

Do you feel like sometimes you want to be a little more than just half naked? A bit more than just slightly suggestive? For the weeks you want to play with the wicked & wanton crowd, feel free to join us on Wednesdays.

Be sure to click the link below to visit the Wanton Wednesday blog to see who else is playing…

Last week’s players:

Lovesick Robot
Coy Pink

15 Comments

1. cathie says:

ww can i get into that

1. piecesofjade says:

Sure–go to the Wanton Wednesday website to see how (click on the Wanton Wednesday icon above.)

2. That looks like it hurts… but then again I guess its meant to….

xoxo sexy tiger

1. piecesofjade says:

Yeah it did! Actually I HATE clothespins on the tips of my nipples! But…umm…I loved it too. (Yeah I’m fucked up that way.) ;-)

3. danimo says:

ooh, ouch! and what did you get into after being pinned like so? ^,^

1. piecesofjade says:

You know I’d have to look at the whole set–I can’t quite recall what further evil he accosted me with! (Tho maybe he just fucked me silly, that’s always a possibility.) hehe

4. ~m says:

ahhhhhh…. I am grimacing, but still smiling. How the hell can something hurt so good?

5. Curvaceous Dee says:

Oooh – ow! That’s quite the pinning!

xx Dee

6. nitebyrd says:

WOW! Definitely a pain/pleasure pose.

7. Aurore says:

That looks like quite an intense position to be pinned in but I know you loved it ;)

8. Dragon Mage says:

Nice! Luvbunny was sitting next to me when I looked at this. She saw teh first pic and said “nice.” I clicked through and *I* said “nice!” as she said “OW!” ^_^

9. voyeurondisplay says:

Has anyone ever told you that you have a lovely ouchie face? ;)

1. piecesofjade says:

Aww thanks…W likes my ouchie face in particular, tho maybe not b/c he thinks it’s “lovely.” lol

10. Ok the first pic is awesome but the click thru? I actually cringe and said “holy crap” out loud, I swear I felt the pain for ya LOL can you tell I’m a wimp???

11. SapioSlut says:

So the maso part of me looks at the second pic and thinks wooohooo! I love your ‘ouchie’ face too.

The whole thing look has just made my cunt twitch.