Sinful Sunday – Just Relax…

One Sunday, some time ago (you know it’s a while ago because the floor of his bondage room still had the awful blue linoleum it sported before he redid it) W decided to give me a nice relaxing rope scene.

It was like being in a hammock. Restful and relaxing, just hanging around. But I wasn’t relaxing for long…
Because of course he couldn’t just leave me hanging there. Tied up girlmeat is too hard to resist.
~pinch!~
Yeah it’s kinda hard to relax under those circumstances.
And even more under these.

I hope your Sunday is equally Sinful – relaxing or not!

Sinful Sunday

14 Comments

1. Larry says:

Very relaxed, I would be a bit excited too. Great post!

2. Newt Kai says:

Very sexy photos. I have always wanted to try bondage that intricate. Looks like hot sensual fun.

~Newt Kai

3. I can imagine that you felt very relaxed after this! Love the photos!

Rebel xox

4. Emily says:

Gorgeous! Very sexy pics. I hope I get to play in such a way at some point. The last pic is my fave, very enticing

5. Now that looks like it was a lot of fun!

xx Dee

6. Molly says:

You look very relaxed in the last image… I think you were in your favourite position in that one

7. Blacksilk says:

Oh, my God, I so want to try that last shot! Like, so much! Wow, will be thinking about that one! :)

8. Your caption for the 4th pic sums up my thoughts perfectly! Great pics as always

9. Mia says:

That looks like a lot of fun!!! Great ropework!!

~Mia~ xx

10. KaziG says:

We’ve yet to try suspension, but I would definitely be enjoying that :)

11. Sexy shots as ever, though the final shot is our favorite of the week.

12. ‘Tied up girlmeat’ says it all – delicious and carnivorous :)

13. Penny says:

I too enjoy that last position, although I admit I haven’t tried it while hanging and tied as exquisitely as you ;)
    xxPenny

14. These photos made me feel all quivery in my naughty bits! I certainly would not be able to relax, or let you relax either. ;)